Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:09 am by Drewzer44

» Test plz
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm by Drewzer44

» Good bye, it's been fun
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 pm by Kurai LH

» I have a problem
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:05 pm by Ryan

» I would like a test
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm by Kurai LH

» Showing off Harpies
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am by The God Of Ice: Bishop

» Showing off Madolches
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am by Anime<3

» How kick the can should be~
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:51 pm by Anime<3

» Showing off Dragon Rulers
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 pm by Anime<3

» The Power Of LightSworns!!!!!!!
Psychic deck Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 pm by The God Of Ice: Bishop

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:11 am

Psychic deck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhanda

Rhanda

Bits : 20554

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:19 pm

[color=blue]I've been toying around with this for a few weeks now, it's been doing fairly well, only loses when it draws terribad starting hands. What do you all think? :p
I never do matches, so there's no point in making a side deck.
https://i.imgur.com/Cg3B6JV.png

Last edited by Rhanda on Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Bits : 9006

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:07 pm

I dont use psychics too often but i know they have a lot to do with banishing. Running macro seems like a good idea, or even Return from the Different Dimension
Back to top Go down
https://galaxy.forumotion.net
Muzurythm

Bits : 0

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:13 pm

They have a lot to do with banishing, but not for long.

They like to banish from eachothers effects e.g Wizard banishes others and then summons them when he dies, or Witch banishes others from the deck when she dies, but only until the next standby phase.

Macro hurts them as they can't use their graveyard resource then, a big thing for them.
Back to top Go down
Muzurythm

Bits : 0

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:28 pm

It's almost a requirement to run Miracle Sychro Fusion and Ultimate Axon Kicker in any psychic deck, as Ultimate Axon Kicker is an excellent card, especially in the current meta. When you are using Witch, It is also nice to be able to use creature swap, seeing as her effect activates in the grave, you can pull off a great attack to not only hit your opponent and take their monsters but to increase your own field advantage at the same time. Traps are not usually that great in a psychic deck, as your monsters usually allow you to have field presence at all times, and spells suit the faster play style of my Psychic build in general. You don't need the three goblins, as you don't need more HP manipulation when you run psychics, you have plenty already. Also Overdrive Teleporter is not that good of a card, the not special summoned clause does not work well with psychics, and when you can get his effect off, it's situational and usually not worth it.
Back to top Go down
Rhanda

Rhanda

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:22 am

Muzurythm wrote:
It's almost a requirement to run Miracle Sychro Fusion and Ultimate Axon Kicker in any psychic deck, as Ultimate Axon Kicker is an excellent card, especially in the current meta. When you are using Witch, It is also nice to be able to use creature swap, seeing as her effect activates in the grave, you can pull off a great attack to not only hit your opponent and take their monsters but to increase your own field advantage at the same time. Traps are not usually that great in a psychic deck, as your monsters usually allow you to have field presence at all times, and spells suit the faster play style of my Psychic build in general. You don't need the three goblins, as you don't need more HP manipulation when you run psychics, you have plenty already. Also Overdrive Teleporter is not that good of a card, the not special summoned clause does not work well with psychics, and when you can get his effect off, it's situational and usually not worth it.

Decklist updated

I have to disagree with Overdrive Teleporter not being a good card. This is what happens in one turn from its effect. https://i.imgur.com/GpTAQBv.png
I removed the Upstarts (Tbh I forgot to remove them, I was trying them when I was running Redox to try to get multiple copies to my hand faster)
I haven't gotten to test out how well Creature Swap works yet, I haven't really drawn into it.
Ultimate Axon Kicker has been working well
Back to top Go down
Rhanda

Rhanda

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 11:23 am

Ryan wrote:
I dont use psychics too often but i know they have a lot to do with banishing. Running macro seems like a good idea, or even Return from the Different Dimension

No, just no. x.x

No grave for Grandsoil, no targets for Wizard effect, nothing for Cleric effect, nothing for Reborn to target, renders Avarice useless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psychic deck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psychic deck   Psychic deck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psychic deck
Page 1 of 1