Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:09 am by Drewzer44

» Test plz
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm by Drewzer44

» Good bye, it's been fun
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 pm by Kurai LH

» I have a problem
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:05 pm by Ryan

» I would like a test
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm by Kurai LH

» Showing off Harpies
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am by The God Of Ice: Bishop

» Showing off Madolches
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am by Anime<3

» How kick the can should be~
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:51 pm by Anime<3

» Showing off Dragon Rulers
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 pm by Anime<3

» The Power Of LightSworns!!!!!!!
Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 pm by The God Of Ice: Bishop

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:11 am

Teachers? Or something to that effect

Go down 
+2
Rarity
MilitaryWolf
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MilitaryWolf

MilitaryWolf

Bits : 0

Teachers? Or something to that effect Empty
PostSubject: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 7:53 am

I was looking at the Legend and I saw that there was no teachers. There are testers, but as far as i have seen is all they do is the entrance test.

Maybe have a new rank thing and have teachers to do things like lessons where the students can earn DP or something?

Just an Idea!

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Head Dorm
Head Dorm
Rarity

Bits : 162

PostSubject: 1st student    Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:15 pm

I don't know about you guys but I hate school but the thought of a Yugioh school would be kinda fun and I would get to know more about my rulings since I don't know a lot so I give this idea a A ok but um there should be different chat rooms for different lessons
also wat about homework
teachers students grades all of the stuff goes in to play also but I don't know
guess well find out when we get there
Back to top Go down
MilitaryWolf

MilitaryWolf

PostSubject: Re: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 2:33 pm

Have a sort of lesson scenario where you post the lesson and then the person with the best answer gets a bit of DP for his efforts? Maybe they could also earn points towards going up a dorm? Then you could have people who follow the criteria be awarded with a small amount of token DP?

I think a teacher should also have the same rights as a tester. Because they do essentially the same things + lessons, maybe articles and other things required Smile

Back to top Go down
HeliosIncarnate
Head Dorm
Head Dorm
HeliosIncarnate

Bits : 201

PostSubject: Re: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 6:33 pm

MilitaryWolf wrote:
I was looking at the Legend and I saw that there was no teachers. There are testers, but as far as i have seen is all they do is the entrance test.

Maybe have a new rank thing and have teachers to do things like lessons where the students can earn DP or something?

Just an Idea!

Thanks.
Naw, DP is like money
do you get money for going to school?
Back to top Go down
MilitaryWolf

MilitaryWolf

PostSubject: Re: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:57 am

This isn't your standard school though, is it? xD
Back to top Go down
Arcane Spirit

Arcane Spirit

Bits : 100

PostSubject: Re: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:10 am

HeliosIncarnate wrote:
MilitaryWolf wrote:

Just an Idea!

Thanks.
Naw, DP is like money
do you get money for going to school?

You get money for going to school in Demark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rhanda

Rhanda

Bits : 20554

PostSubject: Re: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:59 am

I've tried this before on a different forum. It basically amounted to nothing.
Back to top Go down
MilitaryWolf

MilitaryWolf

PostSubject: Re: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 2:59 pm

Obviously it will be slow at first, but as more people join here, it will get more popular
Back to top Go down
Kurai LH

Kurai LH

Bits : 203

PostSubject: Re: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 8:37 pm

I like it, and I would love to be a teacher as well, plus there is a classroom forum section.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Head Dorm
Head Dorm
Rarity

Bits : 162

PostSubject: I will talk 2 Ryan about it    Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2013 9:11 am

U 2 want to do this badly so I will talk to Ryan about it also I would like to be a teacher also

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teachers? Or something to that effect   Teachers? Or something to that effect Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teachers? Or something to that effect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magicians Unite :: Information :: Suggestions-
Jump to: