Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:09 am by Drewzer44

» Test plz
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm by Drewzer44

» Good bye, it's been fun
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 pm by Kurai LH

» I have a problem
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:05 pm by Ryan

» I would like a test
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm by Kurai LH

» Showing off Harpies
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am by The God Of Ice: Bishop

» Showing off Madolches
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am by Anime<3

» How kick the can should be~
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:51 pm by Anime<3

» Showing off Dragon Rulers
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 pm by Anime<3

» The Power Of LightSworns!!!!!!!
Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 pm by The God Of Ice: Bishop

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:11 am

Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gagaga Sensei

Gagaga Sensei

Bits : 26

Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Empty
PostSubject: Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:13 pm

Gosh total over kill. Feel kinda bad. https://i.imgur.com/vnNM1Dk.png
Back to top Go down
Anime<3

Anime<3

Bits : 38

PostSubject: Overkill   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:55 pm

Lol, It's what happens when you use a deck with over 40 cards.

Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. HakaseLaugh
Back to top Go down
The God Of Ice: Bishop

Bits : 16

PostSubject: HGFJGGHJ   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 31, 2013 9:54 pm

Is there a pimp slap button????? It doesn't matter how bad your deck is or how many cards are in it or how much u win or lose. As long as you learn from all your duels and friends with your deck and find your flaws and and fix them to improve. The worst u are the more u have to improve and the more fun it can be Smile

I laugh at u Yokune Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. HakaseLaugh
Back to top Go down
Anime<3

Anime<3

PostSubject: Re: Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 1:43 pm

Size of the deck does matter, if you actually try to play to win.
If you use 60 cards you're going to run into all your worst hands possible, that's why it's better to stay at 40.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:20 pm

Read my lost post carefully before u talk -_-
Back to top Go down
Anime<3

Anime<3

PostSubject: Re: Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 5:32 pm

I read it carefully, and I know what i'm talking about. This is learning that having 60 cards is most likely going to make you get shit draws and lose the duel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 8:58 pm

Really? cause if you did youd notice i said this
"It doesn't matter how bad your deck is or how many cards are in it or how much u win or lose. As long as you learn from all your duels and friends with your deck and find your flaws and and fix them to improve."

Notice the part were it says
"As long as you learn from all your duels and friends with your deck and find your flaws and and fix them to improve."
Back to top Go down
Anime<3

Anime<3

PostSubject: Re: Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 01, 2013 9:03 pm

Doesn't matter, I still think 60 cards is a reason alone for the loss.

- Also I think the person he was facing was bad.

Well, except for the Troll Stall deck that has 60 cards of pure bullshitness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.   Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Over kill for a person that isn't even that bad.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magicians Unite :: Miscellaneous :: Show off your wins.-
Jump to: