Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:09 am by Drewzer44

» Test plz
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm by Drewzer44

» Good bye, it's been fun
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 pm by Kurai LH

» I have a problem
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:05 pm by Ryan

» I would like a test
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm by Kurai LH

» Showing off Harpies
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am by The God Of Ice: Bishop

» Showing off Madolches
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am by Anime<3

» How kick the can should be~
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:51 pm by Anime<3

» Showing off Dragon Rulers
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 pm by Anime<3

» The Power Of LightSworns!!!!!!!
u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 pm by The God Of Ice: Bishop

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:11 am

u guys need to learn something

Go down 
+2
Rhanda
chandler612
6 posters
AuthorMessage
chandler612

chandler612

Bits : 0

u guys need to learn something Empty
PostSubject: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 12:20 am

u guys are WAY too serious, this is a place to talk about yugioh and have fun...and sure drama happens but the fact that u give up is a shame... u guys want more people HOST STUFF
be active in the community it isnt just up to the new guys we all need to pitch in but u guys are acting lazy and u guys cry about it, i cant do everything on my own i cant host a tournament why dont u guys start talking to eachother like admen meetings tester meetings omg if u tryed to ask for ideas it would be alot easier
Back to top Go down
Rhanda

Rhanda

Bits : 20554

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 5:43 pm

What admin?

Ryan is done with the place, he doesn't want to waste his time anymore, as he's told me.

He removed me as an Admin. Not that I'm going to waste my time. I've seen what happens to these places, many times. It's fantastic for about 4 months and then no one comes on. It's pointless

Poker is smart, and feels the same why I do.

Michael just left.

There are no admins. Michael is the only reason this place wasn't closed two weeks ago. Now that Michael quit, there's no point in this being open anymore.

Back to top Go down
chandler612

chandler612

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:06 pm

well im going to help risrr with his, and im going to make sure it doesnt go down the drain like this one...if any of u guys want to join im cool with it, we are still setting it up though :\
Back to top Go down
UnohanaRetsu

Bits : 10000

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 9:09 am

chandler612 wrote:
well im going to help risrr with his, and im going to make sure it doesnt go down the drain like this one...if any of u guys want to join im cool with it, we are still setting it up though :\

I owned and managed several acads, most of which lasted well over 6 months, most upto a year. all with 400+ members, with an active community, why?

Because I didn't, and still dont tolerate idiots/shit talkers and any form of idiotic bullshit, theres a reason people listen to me here, and over at nickys acad, and that's because I don't give a fuck about being nice and I'd happily ban each and every one of you if you pissed me off, hence the reason vision had a 12 page banlist, and it ran for so long without problems.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Bits : 9006

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 12:56 pm

Dont get me wrong, I didnt want to leave. Quite the opposite. I just cant do it all alone and no one was willing to help. What do you expect from one person?
Back to top Go down
https://galaxy.forumotion.net
Death_Inferno

Death_Inferno

Bits : 101

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 1:05 pm

And you all are seeing the bad half of running an acad >> You guys thought it would be easy but its not its just like running a company... It's not fucking easy guys and know you guys are just going to give up
Back to top Go down
Rhanda

Rhanda

Bits : 20554

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 7:49 pm

Death_Inferno wrote:
And you all are seeing the bad half of running an acad >> You guys thought it would be easy but its not its just like running a company... It's not fucking easy guys and know you guys are just going to give up

Thank you, oh, wise Jon. We would have never known that, had you not said that.
Back to top Go down
chandler612

chandler612

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 10:45 pm

Ryan wrote:
Dont get me wrong, I didnt want to leave. Quite the opposite. I just cant do it all alone and no one was willing to help. What do you expect from one person?
nobody asked me to help out, nobody even asked "hey guys, what do u think will improve our site?" -.-
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Bits : 9006

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeMon May 13, 2013 11:19 am

We dont need a better site. We need members before anything else
Back to top Go down
https://galaxy.forumotion.net
chandler612

chandler612

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeFri May 24, 2013 9:57 pm

Ryan wrote:
We dont need a better site. We need members before anything else
how will we get members if u guys just give up?
Back to top Go down
babygirl12

babygirl12

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 12:00 am

well if yall need any help i am on the computer almost 24/7

so if you need any help with this academy
get me on dn:coolgirl5  i want to help out as much as possible
i am serious so yea hit me up if you need help with anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: u guys need to learn something   u guys need to learn something Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

u guys need to learn something
Page 1 of 1