Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Welcome other Magicians. Log in Here
Magicians Unite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 24, 2013 3:09 am by Drewzer44

» Test plz
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 23, 2013 10:54 pm by Drewzer44

» Good bye, it's been fun
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 5:40 pm by Kurai LH

» I have a problem
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 1:05 pm by Ryan

» I would like a test
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 4:51 pm by Kurai LH

» Showing off Harpies
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:39 am by The God Of Ice: Bishop

» Showing off Madolches
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 5:23 am by Anime<3

» How kick the can should be~
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:51 pm by Anime<3

» Showing off Dragon Rulers
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:44 pm by Anime<3

» The Power Of LightSworns!!!!!!!
Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:00 pm by The God Of Ice: Bishop

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 5:11 am

Not sure how to say this....

Go down 
+3
Death_Inferno
Kurai LH
Risrr
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Risrr

Risrr

Bits : 0

Not sure how to say this.... Empty
PostSubject: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 9:14 pm

A few months ago Ryan asked me to join this academy. I thought it looked cool so I joined. At first it was awesome to be able to talk to other people about yugioh. Yet while we call this place an academy, all it really seems to be is a place for Ryan and his friends to fight and cuss (during the few times that they actually show up). I have finally had enough. This is good-bye.
Back to top Go down
Kurai LH

Kurai LH

Bits : 203

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 12:33 pm

I have noticed that too.
Back to top Go down
Death_Inferno

Death_Inferno

Bits : 101

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 1:00 pm

Risrr its not really what this place is about there is just a lot of friction between some of the people here there's no reason to leave.
Back to top Go down
UnohanaRetsu

Bits : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:33 pm

Some? >>

its just you and ryan.
Back to top Go down
Death_Inferno

Death_Inferno

Bits : 101

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 2:40 pm

UnohanaRetsu wrote:
Some? >>

its just you and ryan.
You and jose, Blaine and almost all the members? I call bull shit on it being just us >>
Back to top Go down
UnohanaRetsu

Bits : 10000

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:36 pm

Death_Inferno wrote:
UnohanaRetsu wrote:
Some? >>

its just you and ryan.
You and jose, Blaine and almost all the members? I call bull shit on it being just us >>

All of my flamewars with jose was in skype, AND when the chatbox was dead, pretty much like it is now. you and ryan sit there chatting shit when the chatbox is full.

Me+blaine never argue on here.

And I highly doubt we're part of reason considering I've not been active here for weeks, and rissr wasnt even here when me and jose were trying to cut each others weaves
Back to top Go down
Rhanda

Rhanda

Bits : 20554

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 5:38 pm

The amount of times Poker and I have argued can be counted on one hand.

We respect each other, unlike you two. To be honest, I've had it up to here with you two, as well. So I don't blame Risrr in the slightest.

Oh, Jon. If you're implying I get in a fight with everyone, let's have a stroll down memory lane.

Ryan, on numerous occasions. 5+ people on Primus. 2-3 on Galaxy. I don't EVEN want to hear it.
Both of you need to grow up. MAJORLY. Until then I'm done talking to you two. It's just immaturity, I've had enough of it.
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Bits : 9006

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:19 pm

I'm really not sure how i got dragged into this... Im just sittin here, and i get pulled into this?
Back to top Go down
https://galaxy.forumotion.net
Rhanda

Rhanda

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 6:24 pm

Ryan wrote:
I'm really not sure how i got dragged into this... Im just sittin here, and i get pulled into this?
Very first post in the topic was how someone was sick of you fighting in the chat.
And you're unclear on how you were brought into it?
Back to top Go down
Ryan
Admin
Ryan

Bits : 9006

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 8:07 pm

But it was... Yea you're right. Im sorry. But im not the one who tried to argue.
Back to top Go down
https://galaxy.forumotion.net
Rarity
Head Dorm
Head Dorm
Rarity

Bits : 162

PostSubject: Why ....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 10:53 pm

common Seriusly? guys we should just use this as a Reason to Do more in the Academy and

ima miss u the most rizzy kun

Not sure how to say this.... Mqdefa10
Back to top Go down
Rhanda

Rhanda

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 5:28 pm

Michael wrote:
common Seriusly? guys we should just use this as a Reason to Do more in the Academy and

ima miss u the most rizzy kun

Not sure how to say this.... Mqdefa10

For the three-four people that even come on here anymore??

If it weren't for you begging Ryan to not close it, it would have shut down and been over with. ._. Waste of time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Not sure how to say this....   Not sure how to say this.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Not sure how to say this....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Magicians Unite :: Information :: Introductions and Farewells-
Jump to: